Yingl Tsingl Yiddish is dedicated to the preservation and expansion of Yiddish language and culture.
Yiddish was spoken by millions of people who were murdered during World War II. However, the surviving remnants rebuilt their lives and planted seeds to rejuvenate Yiddish language and culture. Advances in technology enable us to take this growth to the next level.
At Yingl Tsingl Yiddish, we specialize in:
- Original Yiddish articles and books, including page layout and graphic design
- Yiddish music including original Yiddish folk-rock
- Translation of documents and books
- Distance Yiddish education through audio and Internet-based programs
- History of prewar Jewish Warsaw
- History of the Holocaust and postwar Jewish Rebirth in Germany
To contact Yingl Tsingl for your next Yiddish project, click here.